OneDrive is another product of Microsoft office 365 which allow storing your personal and official image, video, file, document and folder. You can easily edit in your file online. There is no need to download file from internet and edit than again upload. You can easily edit and save your document by OneDrive. You can access file and folder anywhere with the help of internet connect and also access to any device such as mobile, tablet, computer and laptop.
You can easily share your official and private file and folder with another use such as friends, office, client and many more. OneDrive is like a Google Drive. All the features are available in OneDrive like storing, sharing, editing, and updating.
How to Share Files online using OneDrive
- Login in OneDrive Account
- Go to OneDrive for Business or the site library that has the document or folder you want to share.
- Select the file you want to share, and then select Share.
- In the Share dialog box on the Invite People tab, type names or email addresses of people you want to share the document or folder with.
- Select a permission setting.
OneDrive is best online site to storing file and folder. You can easily make album of your occasion, festival as a free. If you have any questions related to OneDrive, you can easily send your question via contact us and comment below. I will sure to resolve your problem within week. You should follow all the points which are mention above how to use OneDrive and Share file folder form OneDrive.