YouTube is the most popular video sharing sites and video streaming sites on the internet. Billions of users surf the YouTube daily basis. YouTube is displaying the banner ads right top corner and in the video. If you want to watch any movies or any funny videos you can suffer this type of problem like an interval every five to ten minutes. There are very different types of ads, display on the YouTube. You can block YouTube ads easily. Google Chrome is providing this type of facility to block unwanted ads on YouTube while you are looking video or uploading video.
There is one question how to block the unwanted ads on YouTube. Google Chrome is offering one best extension to block unwanted ads on YouTube. You must use that extension to block unwanted ads on YouTube and also follow the bellow steps how to use extension in Google Chrome. You must follow the points which are mentioned below.
How to Bock YouTube Unwanted Video Ads
- Open Google Chrome Web Browser and open Google Chrome Apps store: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/apps
- Search Adblock for YouTube in Search Box which is listed on Top of page and second position in the left sidebar and choose the extension option from the list below. Extension option has located just below of app option and presses enter.
- Choose the top of the option of Adblock for YouTube and click Add to Chrome button from the right side. Add to Chrome button is located in blue color with a plus sign.
- When you click on Add to Chrome Button single pop up message will display for confirm new message, again click on add button to install AdBlock for YouTube extension in Your Google Chrome.
- You can open the YouTube and watch video automatic skip all the ads from YouTube video. You can watch video on YouTube without any disturbance.
You can watch YouTube video with free mind without any interruption of video advertisement in Your Google Chrome. If You like this post you can comment on this post regarding this message.