There can be an estimate of around and 13 billion Java-enabled devices and 10 million programmers worldwide. Java has become an integral part of the digital world. As there are many software, many applications, devices programmed in the Java language.
Java allows solving toughest challenges of the digital lifestyle. Java creates developers who are capable to take a grip in every field of digital requirements. Java is the language having the feature of write once, and run anywhere.
The software engineers are in high demand having Java as their developing language. As the technological and digital world requires everything automatic, so the developers are not just programming for the already existing devices but they are also programming on developing new machines, industries with programmed equipment.
Java is the language that can be used for developing not just user interface as a front end but also for back-end working on the database, performing queries.
What is Java?
One of the high-level programming languages is Java. This programming language was initially released as the Java 1.0 [J2SE]. James Gosling initiated it and released Java platform as a core component of the Sun Micro-system. Java has released its latest SE8 edition.Java runs on many platforms like Mac, Os, windows, and few versions of UNIX.
Initially, the language was named as ‘Oak’, later it was called as ‘Green’. Afterward, it ended naming as Java.
Java is also of 2 types-
Using java language one can make games, applications, websites programs etc. this can be helpful getting information from the user in both the environment static as well dynamic. The Java software can interpret the data and can create the result.
Features Scope of Java
Since Java is a high-level language, listed are the features of the object-oriented programming language-
- Java is basically an object-oriented programming language.
- It is platform independent.
- It is easy to learn the language.
- It helps develop virus free, and tamper-free
- Programs made on one system can run on another platform easily.
- It allows the compiled code to be executed in the presence of java runtime system on many processors.
- It has multithreading feature by which programs can be written to perform various tasks.
- The java code can be interpreted
- With this language, programs can be made on high performance.
- Java provides a distributed
- Java is also a dynamic language, as it can take runtime data as well.
- Java language runs around its component which is called an It communicates between objects via methods.
- Java supports polymorphism.
- It also supports inheritance. This means hierarchical classes can acquire the properties of other class. They are titled as a subclass.
- It supports inheritance as well.
- Java follows encapsulation.
- It has abstraction as one of the concepts
- It has classes as well as objects.
- Methods can be made.
- Java has explored in cloud computing as well.
Learning Path Java
Java can be studied online as well as offline.
- To study offline many famous author books are available such as E.Balagursamy.
- You can study online as many websites are available also various coaching institutes are available who can provide you coaching. After studying the tutorials you need to implement your knowledge practically, you can practice on your on your system by your own else you can join training for java.
This can give you best exploration. You need to have the platform to write java codes as mentioned above such as notepad, NetBeans, or eclipse.
To write Java programs, you need a platform. You first need to download java platform, JDK9, which is standard development kit 8. This is used to develop the program. This can be done on the popular Java editors such as-
Career growth of java developer
Java is the language that is highly demanded in the Information Technology market. The lifestyle includes digital devices. The Careers are always at the launch exploring best applications through human to digital interface. This language can be used in almost all the places whether garages or global organizations.
On learning the basic languages C or C++, you can easily get into learning Java language. Firstly core java can be studied after which Advanced java can be introduced. Although core java is the language still pertaining to the market, and many programs, the software can be developed on it.
Advanced Java allows you to explore the website creation and other device applications. Connecting application to data, back to people, or people to the digital life is one of the useful thing java can do.
You can either lead a company developing different website creations or software devices.
Java can also develop programs for hackers. As hacking is also done by coding and java is one of the easy developing languages, projects related to hacking can be made on it.
Java can be useful in creating
- Web applications
- Mobile applications
- Device programs
- Client based models in different industries like automobile, manufacturing, medical, etc.
- Web server
- critical middleware
- Database application
Java can lead you in the Career ahead for digital generation innovation or technology. On learning Java you can just not lead to being a software developer but it can always give you more opportunities owing as per your caliber.
Future for java developers
Java can be used for both front ends as well as back end. This means using java language you can develop user interface as well as the database. Thus java can just lead you to heights on both front ends as well as back-end database work. Smart devices and technology leading to embedded software can lead to growing development of the digital world. Java has become the great requirements in the technology world.
Future Scope and Career growth of Java developer is no doubt immensely at a high peak. You can always progress for learning and implementing your knowledge, practicing developing more and more programs. It can be a stepping stone to your Career or Java itself can lead you to the top. The Career in java can lead you to earn enormously.