Quora is most popular social networking website over the internet. Most of the persons know about quora. You can easily create quora account for question answer. Millions of users are connected to quora discussion communities. There are no any strong reasons to delete quora account or deactivate quora account. According to your choice you can delete or deactivate quora account easily. I am going to share how to delete quora account permanently or how to deactivate quora account. You should follow below mention steps to delete or deactivate quora account.
How to Delete Quora Account
- First of all visit Quora.com in your web browser and login in the Quora with Username and password. Authorise username and password required for login in Quora. You can also connect to the facebook, twitter, wordpress and many more.
- Click on you profile name which is located in the right top corner and select setting option from drop-down list, Which is located at last of the drop-down list.
- Click on the Privacy link which is located at left sidebar on setting page. Scroll down for deactivate or delete quora account.
- Scroll down of setting page there are two option listed at footer of the page first deactivate and second delete in red color. What you want to do if you want to deactivate then you need to click on deactivate link or click on the delete link.
- Enter the password for verification and click on the submit button for deactivate.
If you have question regarding quora account you can mention by the comment box.