YouTube is the most popular video sharing site and video streaming sites on the internet. Anyone can upload a video on YouTube with Google Account. Most of the content on YouTube is user-generated. Some of the video may be extreme for children. If you have any children at home and also have a computer at home, are worried about their children’s safety online. If your children use computers and the internet, may be open YouTube and Facebook.
Most of the children are wasting time on Social site such as Facebook, YouTube, twitter and many more. Kids are not attention in study, may be watch wrong video in PC. You should block YouTube and Facebook in your PC for kid’s safety. How to block YouTube in your PC? How to block Facebook in Your PC? I am going to share how to block YouTube and Facebook in PC. You need to follow all the steps to block YouTube in PC. There are various ways to block YouTube in your PC.
How to block YouTube and Facebook in your PC
1. Click on Start Button which is located in bottom left corner with windows icon. Select Computer option from.
2. Click on C Drive and again click on windows => System32 => Drivers => ETC (C:WindowsSystem32driversetc)
3. Double Click on Hosts File and Select Notepad Application and click on ok Button
4. Find the 127.0.0.1 Localhost and Copy past below and change the localhost with website name such as 127.0.0.1 www.youtube.com and 127.0.0.1 www.facebook.com
5. Click on File option form notepad menu and click save as
6. Restart your Computer and Check open website in your web browser
How to block Only YouTube in Your PC
Click on Safety:off button from footer of YouTube.
Select On option
Click on Save
I have shared block YouTube and Facebook website on your computer from children. Safe your children from internet and wasting time on these websites. You need to comment below this is the best way to block YouTube and Facebook your computer. You can also apply in your office computer to block social sites. You can also access the YouTube from video Proxy sites and Facebook Access from proxy sites.