Best features of top 10 hotel management colleges in India
Hotel management as a career option is the first choice of many candidates. That’s why several reputed and branded hotel management institutes in India train the candidates to master the art of managing the hotel industry.
If you have a dream to become a master chef or willing to try your hands in some innovative programs such as hotel management, then you need to enrol into one of the top 10 hotel management colleges in India for lucrative and bright career opportunities.
Top hotel management colleges in India not just offer practical and theoretical knowledge to the students in this sector, but also help them enhance their communication skills, mannerism, etiquettes, gesture and the art of public speaking, by arranging group discussions, conferences and seminars etc. Some of the top hotel management colleges in India offering quality hospitality management education to their candidates and making them leaders and entrepreneurs of tomorrow are as follows:
- Jindal School of Hotel Management – Vadodara
- Chitkara School of Hospitality – Chandigarh
- Administrative Management College – Bangalore
- Blue Mountains College of Hotel Management – Dehradun
- Apeejay Institute of Hospitality – Mumbai
Why choose top hotel Management College in India?
Hotel industry has gradually emerged as the most lucrative sector as far as the career and job prospect are concerned. Some of the benefits of choosing top hotel management colleges in India are as follows:
- Best infrastructure and other facilities – To develop and train hands on skills in the specific area of service, top 10 hotel management colleges in India are equipped with modern kitchens, speciality restaurants, coffee shops, beverages and food production lab, confectionary and bakery unit, laundry and front office labs and furnished luxury rooms etc.
- Practical expertise – Bookish knowledge can create a powerful base, but it is crucial to have experience in the real world industrial environment as well. Candidates of top hotel management institutes in India are also taken on frequent company visits to provide practical experience and knowledge.
- Best learning experience – The hotel management programs offered by top hotel management colleges in India are designed to offer unique training beyond the curriculum. These top institutes in India provide a wonderful learning environment to let the candidates develop language skills, leadership, work ethics, leadership and many other important life skills which are crucial for both professional and personal success in the future.
- Innovation – Top 10 hotel management colleges in India provide candidates the chance to try their hands at something new, like housekeeping, baking, making salads and wine, how to become a floor manager or managing the responsibilities of relationship manager etc.
- Dedicated placement cells – Top hotel management colleges in India have dedicated and active placement cells, which are intended to provide their candidates all kinds of information regarding job search techniques, employment, drafting job applications, latest vacancies, interview dates and preparing right candidates for the right job.
Jindal School of Hotel Management ranked among Top 10 Hotel Management Colleges in India and offers Hotel Management Courses in India after 12th.